- Portal Builder addresses the need of nearly every BPM customer, allowing BPM developers to fully control the IBM BPM Portal look and feel (a known challenge and development intensive effort in Out-Of-the-Box IBM BPM).
- Portal Builder allows developers to;
- Compose, structure and style your customer BPM portal
- Methods, Events and Properties for each Control
- Customize Task lists
- Define Task behavior (click, select, open in new page/same page)
- Get-next Task capability (OOB logic or define your own)
- Create / customize Process instance lists
- Launch Services in the Portal (OOB or custom)
- Fully control look and feel down to Task UI frame
Customize your IBM BPM login screens. The above examples show the responsive nature of this feature, illustrating the same login screen for desktop and mobile.
Control your task and service lists – from the task information displayed to the look and feel, SPARK Portal Builder gives you control over your portal.
Use the GetNextTask control to grab the next priority task with the click of a button.
Use events to control portal behavior under the hood, such as to automatically launch the next task in the queue when the current one is complete
Use service UIs to launch startable services, dashboards, and more
Use on click events to control launch extra functionality, such as this modal section giving more task details (from the due date)
Launch tasks in your own custom portal